2.Be A Peacemaker
Matt. 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God
Heb. 12: 14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Ro. 12: 18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
"6 Things that make us a Peacemaker"
1. Walk in patience and forgiveness - Col. 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
2. Don't sit as a judge - Ro. 14: 17-19 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
3. Be humble - Phil. 2: 2-3 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.
3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
4. Be a good listener - James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
5. Have Godly Wisdom - James 3:13-18 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
6. Be hard to offend - Ps. 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.