4. Live an honorable life
Rom. 13:7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
"10 Biblical ways to live an honorable life"
1. Your father and mother - Matt. 19: 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
2. One another - Rom. 12:10 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
3. Political leaders - 1 Pet. 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
4. Your wife - 1 Pet. 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
5. Widows indeed - 1 Tim. 5:3 Honour widows that are widows indeed.
6. God with offerings - Prov. 3:9 Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
7. Your boss - 1 Tim. 6:1 Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed.
8. Your spiritual leaders - 1 Tim. 5:17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.
9. Your elders - Lev. 19:32 Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the Lord.
10. Your body, the temple of the Holy Spirit - 1 Thes. 4:4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;